VILLAGE ET CAMPAGNE (MON)
Loop , Walks and hikes , Walking/pedestrian in Montcenis
Warning: Unsecured hours
Not to be missed: the Delachaize house and park.
Montcenis, heritage town which through its surface mines provided the exploitation of the coal deposits of Creusot and its region. During this walk, you can admire the ruins of the Old Castle of the Dukes of Burgundy and from this site, enjoy the panoramic view that awaits you.
- Points of interest
- 225 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 399 m
- End altitude : 399 m
- Maximum altitude : 458 m
- Minimum altitude : 370 m
- Total positive elevation : 225 m
- Total negative elevation : -225 m
- Max positive elevation : 48 m
- Min positive elevation : -33 m