See photos (5)

Église Saint-Martin

Religious building ,  Church ,  19th century in Marmagne
  • The church of Saint-Martin de Marmagne was built at the end of the 19th century (1898-1901), in a neo-Gothic style, just next to the old church, built in the 11th century by the monks of the abbey of Saint-Martin d'Autun, which was collapsing. The two churches thus cohabited for several years before the demolition of the older one (which was in the middle of the cemetery). The bells of the present church were in the bell tower of the former church but were recast before entering the bell tower.
  • Documentation